The Names of God in Psalm 23 (KJV)
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
1. The Lord – Adonai
2. My shepherd – Jehovah Rohi
3. I shall not want – Jehovah Jireh ( my provider)
4. He maketh me … he leadeth me beside still waters – Jehovah Shalom ( the Lord my Peace)
5. He restoreth my soul – Jehovah Rapha ( my Healer)
6. He leadeth ….. in paths of righteousness – Jehovah Tsidkenu ( my righteousness )
7. Thou art with me – Jehovah Shammah (he’s always there)
8. Thy rod ……. comfort me – Paraclete ( my Comforter)
9. Thou preparest ………. of my enemies – Jehovah Nissi ( my Banner), Jehovah Sabaoth (Lord God of Hosts)
10. Annointest my head with oil – Jehovah McKadesh ( my Sanctifier)